Friday

Friday

Friday used to be an awesome day for me, now not so much. My new work schedule has got me working from bum fuck early in the morning till two Thursday through Monday, which basically means that everyone else is at work when I get my weekend. So every weekend I end up spending half my weekend playing Resident Evil 4 again, or being bored out of my mind with no motivation to write. I miss being able to go to poker. I tried to take a nap after work and then wake up for poker then go back to bed for four hours before going to work. That experiment failed faster than when I tried to prove fire didn't burn me. I do not like feeling like a zombie for the rest of my work week.

On a happier note it's a beautiful day outside. Birds are chirping, the ducks are swimming around the creek and my balcony is the perfect spot to just sit back and enjoy it all. I have been wondering around the internet reading blogs and tweets from Will Wheaton. I never was terribly interested in Will Wheaton until recently long after he was on Star Trek. But he is an interesting guy to listen to. He tweets a lot, it's all in good fun though.

0 comments: